Thursday, May 15, 2008

Busted!


OK, I'm busted. Not just in the chest, as so many people love to comment on... including me. See example # 2222 to the right. Um... yeah, like you missed that one. Anyway...
I was busted today, two times over. (again not a boob reference, really)

1. Dr. Bad Scott was a little perturbed about my last entry, not mad mind you, but he had this response to say about my dissing on Japanese character tattoos,

"All i have to say krackoff is my string of japanese characters has brought much happiness to all those in close proximity. It's so short that according to your translation everyone gets to “ride this ride". I wouldn’t have it any other way... I am an equal opportunity ride. Besides, it also doubles as a glass table. Meow meow.

P.S.- you know you have a snow flake tattoo btw, I mean its no dolphin on your ankle but seriously… ;)"
And this is why I love my BFF.

Hey Scott, if you did actually tattoo the phrase it would be long enough to actually reject a girl here or there. It would read, "この乗車に乗るために高いこれでなければならない"
Now that is a long torso!

2. Seth busted me on my lack of knowledge of asian characters in my last entry. According to him I sampled Chinese characters not Japanese characters. His comment can be read in my last entry and says that my Hoppa/Halfie status is now lower. I'm hardly ashamed, because even though Vietnamese is in Asia and rhymes with Chinese and Japanese, the Viets do not use any hieroglyph or asian swishes for writing. Vietnamese is written in Latin letters with more of a French influence. I understand egrets and accent agues more than I do any asian character. Also, just for your knowledge, "自動的" means "automatic". I copied it from some text that currently shows up in my blog edit page, since Blogger sees my IP in Japan all the text are in asian swish blah blah and now I know some of the text is actually Chinese not only Japanese. We learn!

OK. I know none of you read any of that because you are still staring at my boobs. I WIN!

Love you Scott and Seth!

4 comments:

inkmonkey said...

Ok, dude... awesome of course, i believe i do in fact have the real estate available to ink that quote. Looking to not reject women... but i'm training to think with the actual phalic head. Regardless, none of them read/speak english well anyway .. let alone a complex foreign language.. that is the entire point of the current enscription... isn't it?? thus the hours of amusement and credit to your creativity.

Seth... man, start focusing on the important guts... :)

Anonymous said...

egrets? http://www.americanbirdguide.com/images/egrets.jpg

Anonymous said...

oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, tiffany jewelry, nike roshe run, louboutin pas cher, tiffany and co, kate spade outlet, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, nike free, louboutin outlet, prada outlet, christian louboutin outlet, tory burch outlet, ray ban sunglasses, jordan shoes, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, ralph lauren pas cher, louis vuitton outlet, ugg boots, longchamp pas cher, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, polo ralph lauren outlet, uggs on sale, air max, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors, louis vuitton, prada handbags, longchamp, nike free, chanel handbags, sac longchamp, burberry, louis vuitton, nike air max, gucci outlet, nike outlet, louboutin, ugg boots, nike air max, replica watches, air jordan pas cher, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses

Anonymous said...

jimmy choo shoes, converse outlet, north face outlet, insanity workout, soccer jerseys, wedding dresses, nike air max, ralph lauren, mcm handbags, oakley, hollister, lululemon, mont blanc, valentino shoes, vans shoes, vans, abercrombie and fitch, nike huarache, new balance, hollister, bottega veneta, nike trainers, birkin bag, celine handbags, ghd, soccer shoes, asics running shoes, instyler, timberland boots, beats by dre, nfl jerseys, converse, reebok shoes, nike roshe, hollister, ferragamo shoes, p90x workout, gucci, louboutin, north face outlet, iphone cases, babyliss, chi flat iron, baseball bats, longchamp, ray ban, nike air max, herve leger, mac cosmetics